Lotus Seed

I came to the study of the Lotus, due to my living in an apartment complex and needing other ways to ground besides "feet to earth". Enter....this ancient seed......which has been used by practitioners for thousands of years (necklaces, mala.....etc).....yet like most spiritual methods.....the reasons why ascetics use these is vaguely described. As a result, this post now exists. Below, are a few tricks the lotus brings to the table.....IMO....they are an invaluable tool for all occultists and ascetics. 

Lotus Seed Necklace

-If you summon highly Yang or Yin spirits…..wearing Lotus seeds will enable you to quickly balance their influence on your energy body….so you're not SWINGING in energetic extremes for days at a time afterwards.   

-Lotus seeds offer similar benefits to grounding your feet on the earth…..their capacity to absorb, balance and release Qi is enormous. The chi they release is in the form of a Lotus energy.....it's an interesting alchemical cycle and survival strategy. I'm curious if other seeds operate similarly. 

-Chi sickness is mitigated..…..it's very difficult to overload channels due to the seeds absorptive and balancing effects.  

-Less likely to lose control of your qi and accidentally manifest things or spill energy on those in your surroundings. 

-Lotus balancing qualities help with karmic obstructions (only slightly, Soul Mantra is best).

-Astral project into a Lotus seed while sleeping, facilitates increased integration and balancing. 

----------------------------

Currently, I've only been able to work with necklaces of friends and family, but plan on getting a Kamal Gatta piece. I don't have a relationship with Lakshmi....but I feels that seed type has a more "cooling" quality than others....which for me is enjoyable. There is likely more to learn on this topic.....so I may or may not give a part 2 in the future. That's all for this blog. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Notes

The Second Revelation of James

Martial Will