Dragon Observations
A few more notes on Dragon tech.....for the 1st time ever, I encountered someone in-person whom has Dragon's Blood. It was a "random" situation at a grocery store.....I walked by this women and on my first notice of feeling her qi and aura.....thought she felt "strong" and "solid". Then, I ended up behind her at the grocery line and noticed she had a snake on her back and a plant tattoo on her left arm. She was athletic, with a thick and strong figure. Based on her aura.....I don't think she did internal training.....but rather has an ancestral blood-line quality. It was an interesting experience and took me a moment to grasp the situation I was feeling. I'm guessing that sometime in the distant past, her ancestors had an "encounter" with Draconic forces and it soaked into the bloodline. Cool stuff.
A comment on the overall affair of internal training......there are many different systems out there.....but the fact of the matter is if your reading this.....your in a physical body and as a result its important that in your internal training, you pay homage to the root chakra. Lets say for example your working with an energy form that emphasizes Wind qi.....even then its of value to integrate some root chakra energetics......it just makes sense as a physical being and pays immense dividends.
The benefits of internal martial arts has started to impact my sitting practice......the improved structure that I'm developing is making it easier to sit for longer periods of time without straining my joints. It still needs more work.....but progress is notable. I look forward to the day when my structure is so impeccable that I can just sit all day and night without strain.
Internal Strength benefits have been manifesting via my rate of digestion and muscle recovery from working out, knitting muscles. Still in the early stages.....but noticeable.
Relaxed Movement
There are many different martial ways out there......I remember doing a Flu virus report for a Biology class in high-school and explaining the strategy a virus used to penetrate the cell wall and spread its own DNA. Even something as infinitesimally small as a virus....has its own martial fu. When it comes to the Draconic Martial Way.....I thought that there would be innumerable different methods.....but from what I've observed, there is one style: Relaxed Movement
Within Relaxed Movement, I noted 18 different methods/arcana....should I note more I will add them later. Of the 18 systems on this list......the first 7 are the most common and can easily be found in many draconic energy forms.
Relaxed Movement (Draconic Arcana Across all Reality)
1. Auric Eye
2. Animal Taming
3. Bone Cleansing
4. Muscle Cleansing
5. Internal Strength
6. Internal Striking
7. Gates
8. Blood Purification
9. Ancestral Authority
10. Poison Eating
11. Draconic Wings
12. Channel Strength
13. 3rd Eye Stability
14. Draconic Scales
15. Draconic Virility
16. Draconic Sexual Fu
17. Chi Spheres
18. Draconic Plane Navigation
That's all for this blog.

Comments
Post a Comment