Surreal Mechanics

Navigating subtle reality can be confusing, as the rules are difficult to grasp and every culture seems to have different maps. A few nuggets I've picked up, in general, the subtle planes (astral and celestial) and consciousness can contract and expand infinitely. What does that mean on a practical level? Well, right now I'm sitting in my living room and looking at some plants on the table and in theory, I could astral project into one of those plants and explore the interior, study the various ways the plant internally manifests. Perhaps the internal might look like a forest and have some ancestral protectors there, watching over the genetic line. 

In the Western Magickal Tradition.......they have all types of systems in which your projecting into subtle "spaces" for various purposes (meeting entities, initiation, purification, healing.....etc), this tech is called Path-Working. The Way of the Mystic Wizard by Mathew Thomas Baker, is a whole book on projecting into and exploring a specific astral space. What's important to understand, in the context of my explanation, is that any one of these spaces could be stored in a grain of sand....as a result of the expansive/contractile principles.    

On top of the expanding/contracting principle........subtle spaces can also be edited. In the Astral Plane Secrets blog, I mentioned through the Constantine example, the idea of creating an "internal space" via a spirit pot. Yet, sitting here in my living room, I could apply the same rule to the plants.....projecting into their internal matrix and with the permission of the organism, start moving, expanding and circulating energy to remodel.....hell I could spend the next 20 years just experimenting and building out a world in a single seed. You could also apply this principle to talismans (Wands, Cups...etc). 

Naturally, the principle of astral malleability exists in my own form.....god knows I've spent an enormous time exploring and refining my subtle matrix (Shapeshifting, Water Qi, Dark Realm....etc). Anyways.....what I'm trying to say is that existence is fucking crazy....how the hell do you understand anything from a spacial perspective when you can fit an entire universe in a single FOC? Still struggling to figure it out, Glyph Project may help. 

One clear limitation is the inability to model a subtle interior in a way that is antithetical to the core architecture. For example, the living room plant......if I were to project into that interior and try to create some kind of fire elemental altar....the essential architecture and intelligence of the plant would likely clash with my goal. If your building out a system that exists on previous architecture........you would be limited by the boundaries of that vortex (physical manifestation, would be a type of limitation). Furthermore, you might as well create a new "space" if old structures aren't suited to new intention/invention.  

To take it deeper.....I can project my astral form into the subtle planes and explore those domains......yet in the same way....the astral and celestial is projecting itself down into the physical. The human form.....along with all other forms is a manifestation or projection of subtle forces. Your entire existence.....wandering through this cave of physical reality is a type of pathworking....albeit a dense one. 

Alright, that's enough mystical madness for now.....I need more time to wrap my head around this stuff....as I still feel I'm only scratching the surface. Cheers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Notes

The Second Revelation of James

Martial Will